Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lady Sings the Blues

Rogo of DesigNate Robertson has become so lazy that he puts stupid tiger pictures on his site and calls it a real post. I must protest. The offseason is hard enough already, and now he's not even going to help us through it by providing some reading material? No. Join me in urging him to shake off his sloth and post something worthy.

Dave Dombrowski puts the kabosh on the Jeremy Bonderman and Vlad Guerrero rumors. Well. Ok. Good.

Can you survive the next eleven days? I'm not quite sure whether I'll make it myself. I've contemplated illegal money-raising activities in order to get my tail down to Spring Training. You know what though? Even if I don't make it down there, the photos posted by fellow fans who are there always make my day. I love wading through pages and pages of Flickr albums that showcase our boys frolicking in the grass at Joker Marchant Stadium.

Have you purchased Rosetta Stone yet in order to better communicate with the ever growing Latin contingent of the Tigers? I am determined to learn Spanish. Why did my high school offer only German?? What good is it doing me now?? Sigh.

Well that's it for the random thoughts at this time.

2 comments:

Michael Litzner said...

Kind of a bitter post? I'm happy that the Tigs didn't sign Vlad especially with the signing of Victor Martinez. It would have been a 'too much of a good thing' situation. So many offensive players, so little space.

OldEnglishD said...

No, I agree wholeheartedly. While I've always loved Vlad, I didn't want to see Martinez behind the dish every day. It wasn't a good fit.