Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coincidence? I Think Not!

I cannot believe this. The post below was written during my son's basketball practice tonight, which was from 6:00 -7:30 PM eastern. The elementary school did not have Internet, so I just wrote the article in a word processor to post when I got home. I had to research some links, so it didn't get up until much later. Imagine my shock and dismay to later read this article on the Tigers official web site. Jason Beck posted it at 7:55 pm eastern. Actually, if you read my post (which I don't recommend) you'll see I did not plagarize, because the article clearly outlines how Cabrera has now been dealing with the pressure, while I stated that I didn't know what would help. Anyway, just wanted to assure that I did not rip off Beck's article.

No comments: