Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The First Anniversary is Paper, Right?

The first anniversary of this blog came and went on September 29. At the time, the Tigers were still in the hunt for the post-season, so there were more important things going on.

I have had so much fun writing over the past year. It's been a great outlet for all my Tiger angst. Also, I've gotten to know a great community of Tiger bloggers, who were very kind to me as I was starting out. It's been great to have some like-minded folks to talk Tigers with, because not too many of my friends are as Tiger-crazed as I am.

I want to take just a moment to thank those of you who've taken the time to stop by the site and read. I know it's a lot of fluff most of the time. Really, thank you for coming back.

A special gold star goes to those of you who took the trouble of commenting. It's a lot easier to lurk, so I appreciate the extra effort.

Anyway, Happy Anniversary Old English D, and many, many thanks to those of you who made it a worthwhile endeavor.

4 comments:

Kurt said...

Congrats, Jen!!

Marty said...

Congratulations! I very much enjoy your blog -- keep up the good work!

Ian C. said...

Congratulations on your one-year anniversary, and for bringing a fresh voice to the Tigers blogosphere. Here's to the next year!

John Parent said...

Congratulations, Jen. Your site is a refreshing voice among us and I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the great work.